Wednesday 10 October 2012

Givenchy Dahlia Noir


If you are looking for a new fragrance to try or one to pop on your Christmas wish list this year, please allow me to suggest Givenchy’s Dahlia Noir.
  

 This fragrance exudes luxury, from its stylish bottle to its hypnotic scent, the scent of a flower that does not exist, the mythical black dahlia. 
 Dahlia Noir is the first fragrance developed under the creative direction of Riccardo Tisci and boy has he done well!

The Eau de Parfum is intense, powdery, floral and woody all at the same time.
I found the fragrance seductive, with powdery rose and  sensual vanilla notes.
 

If I had to describe this fragrance in one word, I would probably say Elegant says it best.
Dahlia Noir by Givenchy is available now and retails at £73 for 75ml.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh wowww I would absolutely love this perfume for Christmas, I have never had the opportunity to test it out but I bet it's gorgeous. The packaging reminds me a bit of Tom Ford fragrances. What perfume is it similar to? xo

    fashionismyhomegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig