Tuesday 16 April 2013

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick




Re-create Brand Ambassador Katie Holmes stunning look with Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick’s.

Katie wears Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in shades Violet Plum and Bark
 
Available in 8 wearable shades, the colour rich formula glides onto your eyes to offer flake and fade free colour for up to 8 hours!

Sound impressive don't they, and they are!


L-R Violet Plum & Vanilla


Vitamin C and E protect the delicate eye area while skin conditioners help create a smooth, comfortable and lightweight feel that is not oily or tacky.

The formula is gorgeous and really easy to use, making shading, defining and blending a doddle!


L-R Violet Plum & Vanilla


Unlike some other eye crayons or sticks which are thick and bulky and make it hard to get precise strokes around the eyes, these are slim and sleek and easy to manoeuvre!

The pigmentation is fabulous too- I am able to use the stick to both line my eyes and to blend and smudge to my heart’s content!


Violet Plum from the stick and blended


After a hard day in the office, the shadow was still on my eyes, as opposed to having dropped onto my cheeks which was a lovely surprise! I only had to add a little more to freshen it up for the evening and I was away!


Vanilla, from the stick & blended
 
My only grumble is that they only have 8 shades, and while they are lovely colours, I’d love to see a bigger range!

Bobbi Brown’s Long Wear Cream Shadow Sticks are available now and cost £20 each.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig