Thursday 30 July 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick



Ok so I'm a little embarrassed to admit that until very recently, I have been somewhat behind in the whole Charlotte Tilbury experience.

Sure I've seen tonnes of posts and photos of this beautiful brand and it's products across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and I've lusted over countless items but finally I've broken my CT virginity!

Everywhere I go people rave about this brand and so I ought it was about time I saw what all the fuss was about.




I figured lipstick is always a good place to start and it's a key item in my daily routine.

I love a red lip but it can be hard to find the perfect red both in terms of colour, texture and effect and after having it personally recommended to me, I opted to try the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Red Carpet Red.

Before I address the product itself, can we all just take a moment to appreciate the beauty that is this packaging!




It's ALL about Rose Gold and any CT lovers out there will know that this is the signature packaging colour of choice across the brand. It screams contemporary sophistication and delicate femininity all at once.

Old Hollywood glamour collides with modern chic in the look and style of the lipstick tube. The tube is ridged all the way around and features the brands initials on the lid. In the right light it actually looks like it glows!

So, for the lipstick itself.




The first thing you'll notice is that the lipstick tip is square rather than pointed. This revolutionary angled tip is designed to mimic the shape of a lip brush to allow precise application. Pretty smart huh?

Now, Red Carpet Red is a rich, true ruby red shade that looks stunning against my pale skin.

The formula is thick and creamy and easy to apply yet completely matte. When applying it to your lips it hugs every curve and sticks.




You won't find any uneven smears here, just a really vibrant, stunning, modern matte colour.

The lipsticks contains 3D glowing pigments to create the illusion of "lit-from-within lips" that makes your lips appear wider and fuller which is always a winner. Lipstick Tree and Orchid extract softens, protect and hydrate your lips to ensure that they are left looking and feeling soft despite the matte effect.

Unlike many other matte lippies my lips weren't left feeling dry and sucked of moisture and the staying power this lipstick has is insane!




I literally cannot think of a single negative thing about this product. I totally get the CT hype!

It's the most beautiful, perfect Hollywood Red I've ever come across and if every Charlotte Tilbury product is created with such beauty and care, I'm going to be one broke girl!




You can buy Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks online now where they are available in 10 shades including Red Carpet Red and cost £23 each.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. What a beautiful colour! I love CT products so much! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing, I need it in my life!

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any from Charlotte Tilbury yet but if I was to buy my first product I think it would have to be a lipstick, although I do really like the sound of her new foundation she has coming out. This is an absolutely gorgeous shade. I think if I was going to buy one of these lipsticks it would have to be a red x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig