Wednesday 30 September 2015

The Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar: Sneak Peak!



Eeeeek!!! 

I’m so excited to give you guys a teenie tiny sneak peak at this year’s Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar!

It’s not available until October 23rd and I currently have no further info on the calendar or what is included within it just yet, but I can tell you that it will cost £70 and as always, will be jam packed full of fabulous luxury branded products!

This calendar ALWAYS sells out. Always and mega fast too, so If I were you I’d bookmark the 23rd of October and keep your eyes peeled for further info and pics which will be on my blog closer to the launch date!

Has your appetite been sufficiently whet? I know mine has!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am so freakin excited about this I have been checking out all the advent calenders and hope I get one before they sell out as it happens so fast xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig