Wednesday 18 January 2017

Phil Smith Be Gorgeous Total Treat Transforming Argain Oil



I’m always on the hunt for decent hair serums.

The ones that leave your hair feeling silky smooth and shinier than you ever thought possible and I’ve just found one!





This product, while being described as an oil is actually closer to being a lightweight serum in my opinion.

It is enriched with Moroccan argan oil which as we all know is brilliant at nourishing both skin and hair, making this product perfect for dry, coloured and damaged hair.

The oil has a really pleasant, soft and fresh smelling scent and is wonderfully light, perfect for hair like mine that lacks volume as it means it doesn’t weigh it down.




Apply just a pea sized amount to the ends of towel dried hair then blow dry and style as usual.

I only used a tiny amount the first time I used it as I’m paranoid about overloading my hair with products and even using just a tiny amount made a big difference.




My hair felt amazingly soft, even at the ends which are often dry and course.

My hair looked shiner and felt healthier. Winner.

Best still? It currently costs a BARGAINOUS £2.50 at Sainsburys (usual RRP £4).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig