Tuesday 7 February 2017

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair



When I saw a photo that Megan Fox had posted on Instagram of products she uses to restore her post pregnancy skin, I knew I had to try them.

Yes, I’m well aware that using them will not make me look like Megan Fox, but her skin is exquisite and if I can have skin like hers id be pretty damn happy!




One of the products that I instantly recognised was Estee Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair.

I have been umming and aahing about trying this serum for a while but after seeing Megan’s recommendation I decided it was time to give it a go.

Well, I wish I had tried it sooner!




This hero product has been designed to reduce the look of all key signs of ageing to create a smoother, more radiant, younger look. 

There is some serious technology behind this product and I’ll try to make it as simple as possible!
The serum is designed to address the look of all key signs of ageing with an exclusive ChronoluxCB  Technology to help with your skin's natural nightly renewal. 

It contains Catabolysis technology (purifying), which is a complex of active ingredients that includes an algae extract and a yeast extract that is proven to support skin cell' natural catabolysis activity.




It also features something called Chronolux technology (synchronizing) a powerful, patented clock gene technology that helps support the natural synchronizations of skin's night time process so that skin renews itself at exactly the right time. 

Sounds impressive right?

The serum itself is wonderfully lightweight, oil and fragrance free and is absorbed into cleansed skin instantly.

Designed to be used nightly and before moisturising, this gorgeous serum leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed and after daily use for several weeks I’m seriously impressed.




My skin feels softer and dare I say, more luminous. Dry patches have disappeared and I feel like my skintone is more even.

Fine lines around my eyes appear slightly less visible and in general my skin just looks more beautiful, to the extent that on several days I ditched my foundation and just opted for a dab of concealer, unheard of for me.




I can totally see why Estee Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair is one of Megan Fox’s hero products because it’s just become one of mine!

You can get your hands on this wonder serum now where 30ml costs £52.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig